These terms of business apply to services carried out by the COMPANY. These conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any inconsistent provision that may appear on any order form or other document issued by the CLIENT, unless the COMPANY has agreed them in writing. They shall apply to any variations that may be ordered by the CLIENT.
1. Definitions. In these terms of business:
“COMPANY” means Safety Futures Limited: Ground Floor, Accelerator Building, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Registration and Business License: MC 12853; and/or its nominated associates and affiliates.
“CLIENT” means the person to whom the company is contracted to provide services and who is ultimately responsible for payment.
“ENROLMENT” means accepting these terms of business and registering to undertake services as defined in the ONLINE REGISTRATION or ORDER CONFIRMATION.
“FEES” means a payment or charge for services rendered, in the form of money.
“ORDER CONFIRMATION” means the COMPANY’s written offer to provide the CLIENT with a defined number of enrolments for the services offered by Safety Futures Ltd.
“ONLINE REGISTRATION” means enrolling for the services offered by Safety Futures Ltd through our website located at www.safetyfutures.com.
“PROGRAM” means the services or goods to be provided by the COMPANY to the CLIENT, as detailed in the ORDER CONFIRMATION or ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Words importing the singular include the plural, and vice versa. Words importing any gender include other genders.
2. Role of the COMPANY. The COMPANY will exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence in providing any PROGRAM in accordance with standards ordinarily exercised in the same locality under similar conditions.
3. Role of the CLIENT. The CLIENT must provide to the COMPANY (where relevant):
The COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any consequences arising from any information or condition that was concealed, withheld, misrepresented, or otherwise not fully disclosed or available to the COMPANY.
4. Fees. The ORDER CONFIRMATION or ONLINE REGISTRATION will indicate the FEE schedule for which the COMPANY will provide enrolment in any PROGRAM. All FEES are in US Dollars unless otherwise indicated, and fees must be paid in the invoiced/stated currency unless alternative arrangements are agreed between the parties. The application of any taxes to the FEES will be clearly stated. ORDER CONFIRMATIONS are valid for 14 days unless otherwise stated. The COMPANY may submit to the CLIENT an ORDER CONFIRMATION to identify changes in the PROGRAM scope and FEES due to additional work being required or requested by the CLIENT to deliver the PROGRAM.
For the removal of doubt, where an ORDER CONFIRMATION has been issued by the COMPANY and accepted in writing by the CLIENT, the ORDER CONFIRMATION supersedes ONLINE REGISTRATION.
5. Taxes. The COMPANY’s FEES are exclusive of any goods and services, sales, use, value-added, excise, turnover, business and other similar types of taxes which shall be payable by the CLIENT, and if paid or payable by the COMPANY, shall be payable to, or reimbursed to, the COMPANY by the CLIENT in addition to the FEES. The COMPANY shall pay any income tax in connection with the delivery of any PROGRAM within its own tax jurisdiction. In the event the CLIENT pays any withheld taxes to any governmental entity outside of the COMPANY tax jurisdiction, it shall do so at the CLIENT’s expense. The full fee for the PROGRAM remains payable.
6. Cancellation by the CLIENT. The CLIENT may terminate any ENROLMENTS with immediate effect by giving written notice to the COMPANY. In the event of termination, the COMPANY will issue a credit or refund, at the discretion of the CLIENT, based on the following periods of notice given prior to commencement of the program.
7. Cancellation by the COMPANY. The COMPANY may cancel the CLIENT’s ENROLMENT for any PROGRAM, if for any reason it is unable to deliver that PROGRAM. The COMPANY will provide the CLIENT with a full refund of the FEES for any PROGRAM that the CLIENT has enrolled in that the COMPANY is unable to provide.
8. Intellectual Property. All material contained in, or connected with any PROGRAM are owned, or under licence by Safety Futures Ltd. and protected by International laws. ENROLMENT in a Program does not grant a licence or act as a right of use of any of the material, trademarks or logos (whether registered or unregistered), contained in, or connected with any Program. The COMPANY owns the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are contained in or connected with a PROGRAM subject to certain works being under licence. The CLIENT must not:
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute any material or trademark connected with a PROGRAM in any way except as expressly provided for by these terms and conditions.
9. Enforcement of intellectual property rights. The COMPANY will not tolerate infringement of its intellectual property, whether such infringement is inadvertent or otherwise. In the event that you do any of the prohibited acts as listed above or infringe upon its intellectual property in any other way, the COMPANY will enforce its intellectual property rights against you.
10. Limitation of Liability. The COMPANY’s sole liability for any defective services notified, is limited, at the COMPANY’s option, to either provide those Services again, without cost to the CLIENT to correct errors or omissions in the COMPANY’s deliverables or refund the price of that part of the Services in respect of which the breach or defective service occurred. Each party hereto shall carry insurance appropriate to its liabilities hereunder. Without prejudice to the above, under no circumstances shall the COMPANY’s liability to the CLIENT, whether arising under or in relation to this agreement, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, exceed 10% of the fee actually paid by the CLIENT to the COMPANY for the services concerned and the CLIENT indemnifies the COMPANY against sums in excess.
11. Disclaimer. The information provided within any PROGRAM is to serve as general information only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice in any way. The COMPANY attempts to ensure that the content is current and accurate but does not guarantee its currency and accuracy. The CLIENT should carry out its own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any of the information presented in a PROGRAM. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, any material contained in, or associated with, a PROGRAM disclaims all liability (whether arising by negligence or otherwise) to any person, in respect of action taken in reliance on the information. The CLIENT acknowledges, accepts and agrees that by ENROLLING in a PROGRAM, the CLIENT is fully responsible for progress and the results derived from the completion of the PROGRAM. The results achieved vary from person to person depending on personal attributes and/or objectives. The COMPANY offer no representations, warranties or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding the results a CLIENT may or may not achieve by ENROLLING in a PROGRAM.
12. Privacy. All personal information collected by the COMPANY will be handled, treated and stored in accordance with all applicable legislation. For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Consent. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you consent to receive further electronic communications from us in relation to the COMPANY including information relating to other PROGRAM offerings, competitions, promotions, special offers and any other commercial message.Email us at email@example.com at any time to unsubscribe from receiving electronic commercial messages from us.
Please email us if you have any questions about these terms and conditions.
These Terms were last updated 31/01/2023.